Hotel Policies 2017-07-13T06:16:45 2019-06-25T12:19:32 HOTEL DECCAN SERAI
- All Guests need to present valid photo identification ID Proof at the time of check-in. Identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID card, and Passport. Without Original copy of valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in. For Foreign Nationals are required to present their passport and valid visa. PAN card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- Locals and unmarried couples are not allowed for check-in. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Hotel Standard Check in & Check out Time is 12 Noon, Early Check in and late check out will be subjected to room availability and may incur extra charges as per Hotel Tariff.
- No Visitors are allowed in the Guest rooms at any point of time
- All the Rooms are Non Smoking Rooms
- In case of any damage is done to the hotel property by guests during their stay, it will be the sole accountability of the guest that made the booking and Hotel will levy damage charges as deemed fit.
- As per the cancellation policy, Refund will be processed to Original mode of payment and it will take 7 working days to reflect in the respective bank account.
- Hotel has Rights to revise this hotel policy from time to time at its discretion with the view to making the policy more user-friendly.